No of Channels:
Operating Temp Range:
-65 to +125 °C
The PGB1010603MR is a Surface Mount PulseGuard ESD Suppressor with clamping voltage of 150 V and a case size of 0603, helps to protect sensitive electronic equipment against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
They supplement the on-chip protection of integrated circuitry and are best suited for low-voltage, high-speed applications where low capacitance is important.
- ROHS Compliant, lead-free and available halogen-free
- Ultra-low capacitance
- Low leakage current
- Fast response time
- Withstands multiple ESD strikes
- Compatible with pick-and place processes
- Available in 1000, 3000, 5000 and 10000 piece reels (EIA-RS481)
- HDTV Hardware
- Laptop/Desktop Computer
- Network Hardware
- Computer Peripherals
- Digital Camera
- External Storage
- Set-Top Box
View the PGB10 Series of ESD Protection and Diode Arrays
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 00800 123 69874