No of Channels:
Operating Temp Range:
-55 to +150 °C
The ESD5Z2.5T1 Series is a Transient Voltage Suppressors Micro-Packaged Diodes for ESD Protection . The ESD5Z Series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from ESD and transient voltage events.
Excellent clamping capability, low leakage, and fast response time, make these parts ideal for ESD protection on designs where board space is at a premium. Because of its small size, it is suited for use in cellular phones, portable devices, digital cameras, power supplies and many other portable applications.
- Low Clamping Voltage
- Small Body Outline Dimensions:
- 0.047″ x 0.032″ (1.20 mm x 0.80 mm)
- Low Body Height: 0.028″ (0.7 mm)
- Stand-off Voltage: 2.5 V - 12 V
- Peak Power up to 240 Watts @ 8 x 20 µs Pulse
- Low Leakage
- Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
- ESD Rating of Class 3 (> 16 kV) per Human Body Model
- IEC61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- IEC61000-4-4 Level 4 EFT Protection
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
View the ESD5Z family of ESD Protection & Diode Arrays
* There is currently no detailed product information available.
For more information, please call 00800 123 69874