Honesty, integrity and trust are the foundation of Future Electronics’ success. We will conduct our business with highest levels of ethics and integrity.
Future Electronics is committed to operate in the best interest of our Customers, our Suppliers, our Employees, our Communities and in the long term interests of our company. To this end, Future Electronics has voluntarily adopted the Electronic Industry Code of Conduct (EICC).
The Future Electronics Code of Conduct related policies and procedures address:
- Labor Standards – upholding the human rights of workers and treating them with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety Standards – providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Environmental Standards – maintaining an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements and Guidance for use.
- Ethical Standards – aimed to meet social responsibilities, protect identity, follow fair business practices, respect intellectual property, and promote business integrity.
- Quality Standards – maintaining an ISO9001 Quality Management system which provides quality products and services that consistently meet or exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Supplier Management Practices – which encourage our Supply Chain to adopt Electronic Industry Code of Conduct principles and policies.
Download a PDF copy of this policy here